Answers to Questions:
1. You've stated before that the bid needs to include us providing heating for example heating warmer trays to keep the product hot. Are we also providing refrigeration for beverage?
The proposal must narrate how you will maintain the meals for service. The RFP is requesting the vendor to provide all equipment necessary to fulfill service.
2. With the service of the food are we just delivering and services being provided for the food or are we also should provide individuals for services?
We are not contracting a management service. The vendor contract involves delivery of meals only. All services personnel will be provided by the school. See RFP.
3. Can you also please let us know what all is included for example in our delivery of the meals on a daily basis? I believe the numbers could change according to the RFP therefore 168 students may not be 168 students so we would be told that at what time the day before or should we be planning on cooking for 168 students on a daily basis?
The response must be written for 168 students. We cannot speak to an increase at this time. Daily orders will reflect the numbers . See RFP.
4. What also should be provided? Utensils, plastic ware as well as the serving trays that the food is going to be served on? Can a list be provided as to what also is needed to be provided in the bid?
Your response should identify your service quality and style. This includes "providing all necessary equipment".
5. Invoices are to be turned in every two weeks in accordance with the RFP as well as in accordance with the 41-day rule via the national school lunch program guidelines. Is there any preparation that can assist if needed to pay the vendor ahead of schedule?
There is no contingency for payment to be made prior to service. Please see the RFP.
6. Can you also give a breakdown off the demographics of the students because we would like to structure the meals compositions so folks could have not just a variety but very similar to what they know and still fall into the guidelines of the national school lunch program.
We are not able to provide the demographics in preparation for a contract.